Hollow Earth Resources
On this page you will find various sources of information about the Hollow Earth.
Some of these sources may be old and out of date, but the
information can be found. Good Hunting ....
Attn: Gene Du Plantier
17 Shetland St
Willowdale, Ontario M2M 1X5
The Hollow Earth Insider
Attn: Dennis Crenshaw
P O Box 918
Yulee, FL 32097
Tel: (904) 225-9181
Fax: (904) 225-2858
Attn: Mary Davis
Aurora, CO 80040
(Hollow Earth study group)
Attn: Dan Weiss
P O Box 890
Felton, CA 95018
Tel: (408) 335-9329.
c/o Star of Isis Foundation
Attn: Christine Hayes
P.O. Box 4872
San Antonio, TX 78285
(Channel for Thoth and Inner Earth Beings,shares information
about Inner Earth Tribes connection with ancient Crystal Skulls)
Beckley, Timothy GreenSUBTERRANEAN WORLDS INSIDE EARTH,(Sky Books, Box 769, Westbury, NY 11590)
THE SMOKY GOD AND OTHER INNER EARTH MYSTERIES
FLYING SAUCERS FROM THE EARTH'S INTERIOR(Contact: Health Research, Box 70, Mokelumne Hill, CA 95245)
THE HOLLOW EARTH, New York, Bell, 1979
Byrd, Admiral Richard, THE FLIGHT TO THE LAND BEYOND THE NORTH POLE
(Hollow Earth Society, Attn: Captain Wilhelm Shoush, POB 142, Stanford, MO 65757)
Gardner, Marshall, A JOURNEY TO THE EARTH'S INTERIOR, (1920)
Health Research, Box 70, Mokelumne Hill, CA 95245)
(Health Research has the best selection of Hollow Earth books)
Inner Light, Attn: Tim Beckely, POB 753, New Brunswick, NJ 08903; (212)685-4080
(Publisher of UFO/Hollow Earth books)
Jansens, Olaf, THE SMOKEY GOD
(One of the books is about Dr Kane, an American, and his Polar expeditions in the 1850's. What amazed me were the continual references to the Open Polar Sea! Remember Sir John Franklin who got lost trying to find the NW Passage? He too believed in an open polar sea. Dr Kane who was sent to search for him believed that Franklin might have ended up in the Open Polar Sea! There are a number of accounts in the book of explorers seeing this open ocean at latitude 81-82 degrees north.
- There were references to the many emminent Geographers who predicted the existence of this Open Polar Ocean.
- Even more amazing was a map - which I will scan for you. It is a map of Smith Sound. The stretch of Ocean between Greenland and the USA/Canada. It is a map compiled by Dr Kane as commander of "The Second American Grinnell Expedition". This map shows as they proceeded up Smith Sound, a line of ice at just above 80 degrees latitude. Then as they proceeded further north at about 81-82 degrees, they spotted an Open Polar Sea! It is all on this map.
- There is even a letter in this book, from the Secretary of the US Navy, to Lt Kane, instructing him to check out the reports of this Open Polar Sea.
- What amazes me, is the continual mention of the number of emminent explorers and scientists of that time who either reported this open polar ocean, or who believed in its existence. There are also continual references to the Polar Basin - the description of which as I pointed out in a prior e-mail is of the Ocean being lower than the surrounding land - an impossibility IMHO..... Jan)
Lloyd, John Uri, ETIDORPHA - Or the End of the Earth
Pocket Books, NY, NY 1974
(original manuscript written in 1894)
Online Book Catalog: http://illuminet.com/~ron/inet.html
(may have some Hollow Earth books you can buy)
Pawels, Louis & Bergier, Jacques, THE MORNING OF THE MAGICIANS
THE PHANTOM OF THE POLES, (1908)
Rudder, Lena Ellen
(Tema Press, POB 14762, Ft. Worth, TX 76117; (817) 831-2586
- author of a book about the Hollow Earth)
Wilson, Don, OUR MYSTERIOUS SPACESHIP MOON, (Hollow Moon)
Sources of Information: