A Summary Of His
Most Important Predictions
© Copyright 1995 By NewHeavenNewEarth
Published By NewHeavenNewEarth / email@example.com
Please feel free to pass this NHNE Special Report on to as many people as you like. If you do share this NHNE Special Report with others, we ask that you reproduce it in its entirety (including all credits, copyright notices and addresses), not alter its contents in any way, and pass it on to others free of charge.
Although there are a multitude of contemporary people making predictions concerning the turbulent times we are presently passing through, Gordon-Michael Scallion is, perhaps, the most well known and best documented. He has appeared on numerous national television specials and presently heads a thriving earth changes organization called The Matrix Institute. Located in New Hampshire, the Institute publishes newsletters, maps, audio and video tapes and hosts lectures and seminars which deal primarily with Scallion's predictions. They also run a 900 earth changes hotline number and are preparing to launch their own Matrix Radio Network, a series featuring Gordon-Michael Scallion and Cynthia Keyes.
So who is Gordon-Michael Scallion? How does he come up with his predictions? What is his track record? And what specific predictions is he presently making about the future? These are the questions we will tackle in this NHNE Special Report.
According to information published by Matrix Institute as well as information that was presented by Sightings and Encounters (two FOX television shows that aired stories on Scallion), his story goes like this:
In 1979 Scallion was a successful electronics consultant. In the middle of speaking with a client, his vocal cords suddenly refused to work. He checked into a local hospital and while laying in bed with various intravenous needles stuck in him, Scallion saw a light enter the room. The light moved closer, until it was hoovering a few feet above him. Then the face of a woman formed in the light and she instructed Scallion to write down what she was about to tell him.
The woman told Scallion about things that would happen in the next month and within his lifetime. She predicted plane crashes, weather changes and earthquakes. She also said that beginning in the late 1980's there would be major earth changes. These changes would begin, she said, with earthquakes, volcanic activities and tsunamis. By the 1990's, they would spread to the whole planet and would increase in intensity with each passing year. She called these changes a "Tribulation."
Immediately following Scallion's encounter with the luminous woman, his voice returned to normal. But he didn't. Not only had he just received a series of short-term and long-term predictions (many of which took place as the lady said they would), but he also began to see colors around people and objects.
Deeply unsettled by the entire experience, Scallion tried to dismiss everything, but the visions of the future wouldn't stop. He also discovered that he could use his newfound gifts to help heal others and this began a whole new phase in his life. For several years he was in constant demand doing readings, healings and lectures. During this period, his visions became a source of information about the past, as well as the future.
Finally, in 1989, a disturbing series of dreams interrupted his life. These dreams, which took place over 29 consecutive nights, dealt with earth changes all over the planet. In attempt to stop the dreams from consuming his nights, Scallion wrote the dreams down and then recorded the messages of these dreams in a newsletter which he sent out to a few close friends. This was the beginning of The Earth Changes Report, which continues to report on and update Scallion's continuing visions.
So where do these visions come from and how accurate have they been? According to a Matrix Institute produced video entitled, "TRIBULATION: The Coming Earth Changes," Scallion receives his visions from his own Higher Self. They are not channeled from somewhere outside of himself (such as spirit guides, discarnates, angels, extraterrestrials, or what have you). Scallion also claims a relatively high rate of accuracy. Again, according to his video, Scallion accurately predicted the 1984 Mexico City earthquake, the 1985 election of President Bush, the 1987 stock market crash, a series of major California earthquakes, and various earthquakes and volcanic disturbances in Japan. In fact, Scallion's video claims that of 43 specific events that Scallion predicted in 1992, 33 of these events happened when and where Scallion said they would. His February 1994 newsletter, which contains a summary of his hits and misses for 1993, lists a total of 53 hits and 13 misses. Many of Scallion's misses were major ones.
Significantly, Scallion does more than simply predict future upheavals. He also gives concrete, geophysical explanations as to why certain events are going to happen, as well as the geophysical reason behind various sequences of events. Scallion also claims to receive visions of the past which have shown him how past upheavals have shaped the earth. And finally, Scallion claims to see each event three times before going public with it.
So what, then, are Scallion's major predictions for the coming years?
- Scallion has predicted that three large earthquakes, each one larger than the one that preceded it would strike the LA area. The third of these great quakes, which Scallion says will measure about 8.3 on the Richter scale (+/- .5), will initiate the breaking up of America. According to Scallion, the first two of these predicted LA quakes have already taken place: A 6+ on April 22, 1992 and the 7.5 Landers Earthquake which took place on June 28, 1992. Scallion is predicting the third one will occur before December of 1995. When the third earthquake occurs, a three stage land fracture and break-up of the entire western portion of America will begin. According to Scallion, the cause of this massive break-up is a very large magma bubble that is pushing up beneath the United States. This magma bubble is caused by a build up of ice at the poles. The ice build-up at the poles is causing an instability in the Earth's rotation which, in turn, is creating instability in the earth's magma and core.
- The first land fracture will run along a line from Eureka, California, to Bakersfield, to Baja. Land on the west side of this great fracture will begin to break-up and only a few isolated areas will remain as islands. This great fracture could take place immediately after the third LA earthquake, or shortly thereafter. This first great fracture will set in motion a massive migration of people from California, Oregon and Washington into Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, and eastern portions of the country. In earlier predictions, Scallion predicted, incorrectly, that this first great fracture would take place before May 9, 1993.
- Before 1998, the second great fracture will occur. This fracture will run from Newport, Oregon through Nevada down to Phoenix, Arizona. The land mass to the west of this fracture will again be inundated and only isolated islands will survive.
- A few months to three years later, a third fracture will occur. This time vast sections of Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado will be swallowed up by the ocean. Phoenix, now a coastal city, will eventually emerge as a major seaport city. A very large seaport city will also be established in the Nebraska region. Denver and Sedona will become coastal regions.
- While the western portions of the United States are being broken up, the eastern portions of America will also be undergoing major changes: Portions of New York will be inundated, Manhattan will lose approximately 50% of its land, 1/3 or more of Maine's coast will be lost, most of Rhode Island will become submerged, more than half of Connecticut will go into the sea, Long Island will completely disappear, 50% of Florida will be inundated. And as land is eaten up by the ocean, new land will rise. Scallion predicts a portion of the ancient continent of Atlantis will rise of the east coast of America, near Florida. Ruins of the great cities of Atlantis will eventually be discovered in the Azores, the Bahamas, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Sargasso Sea.
- As changes occur in the western and eastern portions of America, the Midwest will also undergo major changes. Chief among these changes will be the great lakes expanding into one giant inland sea while the Mississippi river will expand into one gigantic seaway. Scallion attributes the changes in the Mississippi and Great Lakes regions to melting polar ice caps. According to him, the poles will melt because of volcanic activity in the polar regions and shifts in the land mass. The transformations in the Midwest will also be brought on by continuous storms and repeated flooding.
- During the same time period, Alaska will also lose about 25% of its land.
- Due in part to tsunamis unleashed by the super-mega California earthquakes, only four of the Hawaiian Islands will be habitable after the changes--Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Hawaii--and these four will lose approximately 25% of their land. About 1000 miles to the east of Hawaii, the ancient continent of Mu, or Lemuria will rise out of the Pacific ocean.
- Scallion predicts that Japan will be completely swallowed by the ocean, which, in turn, will unleash more giant tsunamis.
- Scallion believes the major changes listed above will be followed by a shift in the Earth's poles, which will take place sometime between 1998 and 2001. The pole shift will cause ice to cover much of the land in the Pacific area. It will also alter the entire weather system of the planet. As the result of these changes, most of the United States will become temperate, with an average temperature of 75 degrees year round.
Before the major changes mentioned above begin, Scallion believes the following events will occur as warning signs:
- Mt. Rainier in Washington state will erupt. Scallion predicts that Mt. Rainier will explode in a southwesterly direction and that its eruption will be greater than Mt. St. Helens.
- At the same time Mt. Rainier erupts, a major earthquake (in the vicinity of 9 on the Richter scale), will strike Mexico City or nearby.
- A new volcano will be born in the Sierra Nevada near the Nevada-California border.
- Water temperatures off the west coast will rise.
- A hum phenomena will begin to make vast numbers of people sick with flu-like symptoms in America. The hum phenomena, according to Scallion, will be caused by tectonic plates rubbing against one another. This rubbing will generate a sound just below the threshold of human hearing and will cause nausea, chest pains, possibly even heart-failure in some people. It will affect the inner ear, thyroid, pituitary, lungs and heart. Animals will also become increasingly erratic as this phenomena becomes stronger and more wide spread.
- If volcanic activity occurs simultaneously on Mount Vesuvius and Mount Etna in Italy, or Mount Pelee on Martinique, then the West Coast break up will occur within days.
- Large solar flares will help trigger the super-mega California earthquake.
- And finally, an increased activity in the Pacific Ring of Fire is a sign the major upheavals are preparing to begin.
Other Scallion predictions include:
- Seven plagues will manifest on the planet in the next seven years: 1. Metastic Melanoma Cancer; 2. A new virulent TB; 3. A different strain of the AIDS virus, which can be transmitted through the air, or even electromagnetically; 4. The failure of the optic system; 5. The failure of the thymus; 6. The failure of the pancreas; 7. A disorder of the Astral and Etheric bodies, wherein they meld, making the victim susceptible to interference from the "borderland" beyond death (which would create psychic disturbances).
- Weather will become erratic all over the world. Dry places will become wet and wet places will become dry. There will be extended droughts, wide-spread flooding, unusually powerful storms and summer and spring will merge into one season in America.
- Water will become as valuable as gold in the next five years (in part because of salt water contamination and changing water tables).
- There will be a year of darkness, the result of several volcanoes erupting in the Pacific area.
- There will be intense electromagnetic disturbances, causing wide-spread disruption and failure of machines and electronic equipment.
- According to Scallion, the greatest source of damage and loss of life will be due to the inundations unleashed by earthquakes, volcanoes, or other upheavals, rather than the specific events themselves.
- Five areas will be established in the United States as children's relocation centers. The purpose of these centers will be to protect children through the times of change. Hundreds of thousands of children will be sent to these centers by their parents. These centers will be located in Colorado, Massachusetts, Idaho, Florida and Arizona. 75% of those who survive the changes by the turn of the century will be children under the age of 15.
- Rural communities, located at least a hundred miles from the new land boundaries Scallion has seen, are the best places to live. Cities like Phoenix, which are presently located on this new coast, may not be safe places to be during the coming changes as Scallion is expecting water to flood perhaps as far as a hundred miles inland before receding to its new, permanent coastline. He also foresees wide-spread food shortages and rioting, especially in areas where there are large concentrations of people.
- Scallion advises no-one to move or relocate out of fear. Rather, he encourages people to seek guidance from Spirit and then stay, or go wherever they are directed.
- As the result of the catastrophic physical changes in America, both the American government and American economy will collapse.
- The United States of America will eventually restructure itself as thirteen colonies.
- By the turn of the century a new sun will appear in the skies. During the day it will appear as a small white light, similar to the way the moon looks when it is visible during daylight hours. In the evening, this new star, which will be blue in color, will appear as a bright light in the Milky Way. It will be approximately 10 times brighter than the brightest star or planet presently visible.
- Although not completely ruling out the possibility that some kind of miracle could alter the major upheavals he is predicting, Scallion generally believes the time has passed for there to be any major changes in the events he has outlined. He does, however, still believe it is possible to make changes in specific areas if enough people band together and correct the destructive thoughts and actions that are causing the Earth to react.
- Scallion believes human civilization will survive the upheavals he foresees and that a new world order will emerge from the ashes. This new world order will be free of war, although not entirely free of conflict. This new civilization will be based on cooperation and will use Earth-friendly forms of technology. Ancient technologies that will be discovered on the rising continent of Atlantis will redefine the way humanity views and works with energy and communication.
The following is a brief description which appears on Gordon-Michael Scallion's
FUTURE MAP OF THE UNITED STATES - 1998-2001:" I ... see a planetary spiritual awakening occurring during the nineties. A vision I've seen for the year 2002 is of a new Earth--reborn--with its people living in harmony with each other... Communities seem to be located more in rural areas than in cities. The air is clean, and there no longer is an ozone hole. I see circular, clustered homes--domes made of a kind of living membrane that provides self-adjusting heating, lighting, and cooling. There are no automobiles, but there does appear to be a new form of public transportation--long, cigar-shaped crafts that move across the ground silently--without wheels. The average life-span has expanded to 150 years because of the Earth's new vibrations and the consciousness of its inhabitants. Telepathy is common between individuals, and between people and animals. There are new flowers, plants, and trees, which provide herbal remedies for this time. Many of the diseases of the twentieth century are gone... Color and sound therapy are the predominant healing modalities. In the year 2002 the world has become a lunar society guided by intuition. There is a common spiritual belief on the planet, termed the "Oneness," a belief in the interrelatedness of all life. The Millennium of Peace has arrived, and a new cycle begins."
And finally, Scallion stresses that he believes that the Earth is a sentient being and that humankind are her partners. Whenever the Earth is thrown out of balance, either by humankind, cosmic events, or other forces, she, like all living things, seeks to restore harmony and balance. The changes he predicts are attempts on the Earth's part to set aright the many things humankind has set amiss.
Gordon-Michael Scallion's organization, The Matrix Institute, publishes a monthly newsletter called, "THE EARTH CHANGES REPORT." The newsletter tracks both Scallion's predictions as well as earth changes around the planet. Subscriptions are presently $36.00 a year.
Other Scallion resources include: "The Future Map of The United States : 1998-2001," (a full-size color map of the United States that details how Scallion envisions the United States after the changes), "Tribulation: The Coming Earth Changes" (a video that describes Scallion's early visionary experiences as well as summarizes his U.S. earth change predictions), and various audio releases.
Scallion also has an EARTH CHANGES HOTLINE NUMBER that reports on current earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters around the world. Based on information from national weather and earthquake tracking services, their list is updated weekly, every Wednesday. The cost is .95 a minute. The estimated cost per call is between $1.95 and $2.85. You must be over 18 to call. Earth Changes Hotline Number: (900) 903-2745
Matrix Institute, Inc. P.O. Box 336 Chesterfield, NH 03443 (800) 628-7493 (603) 363-4916
A Few Words About Edgar Cayce
Before I conclude this NHNE Special Report on Gordon-Michael Scallion, I must add that Edgar Cayce foresaw and predicted many of the same events that Scallion is presently predicting. Although Scallion claims to have received his visions independently of Cayce, Scallion's predictions are, nevertheless, suspiciously similar. Other psychics, like Paul Solomon of Virginia Beach, Virginia and Aron Abrahamsen of Seattle, Washington, also predicted many of the same scenarios. They, too, claimed that the information they received was acquired independently of Cayce.
Are Scallion and other psychics who predict events similar to those predicted by Edgar Cayce simply plagiarizing Cayce's predictions, or are all these psychic sources genuinely seeing the same archetypal upheavals independent of one another? Only time will tell. And we don't have long to wait. Cayce, Scallion, and many others all foresee the changes they are predicting being completed within the next 4 to 7 years.
So what did Cayce say? What follows are a few of Edgar Cayce more famous predictions. While you read these quotes, keep in mind that Cayce made his predictions between 1934 and 1941--long before Gordon-Michael Scallion and other psychics began making similar predictions."As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the torrid areas, and there will be the shifting then of the poles--so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is it given to those who have named the Name--and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given."
(Edgar Cayce Reading #3976-15, 1/19/34)
"As to conditions in the geography of the world, of the country--changes here are gradually coming about. No wonder, then, that the entity feels the need, the necessity for change of central location. For, many portions of the east coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the west coast, as well as the central portion of the U.S. In the next few years land will appear in the Atlantic as well as in the Pacific. And what is the coast line now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many battle fields of the present will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which THE NEW ORDER will carry on their trade as one with another. Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia--these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land-much of that is to be disturbed--in this land--as,of course much in other lands."
(Edgar Cayce Reading # 1152-11, 8/13/41)
"If there are the greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee, then the southern coast of California--and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada--may expect, within three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes."
(Edgar Cayce Reading #270-35, 1/21/36)
"Q. What great change or the beginning of what change, if any, is to take place in the earth in the year 2000 to 2001 A.D.?
"A. When there is the shifting of the poles, or a new cycle begins."
(Edgar Cayce Reading #826-8)
And finally, it is important to note that Cayce's end-time scenarios culminated in the Second Coming of Christ."Q.3 What is meant by 'The day of the Lord is near at hand?'
A.3 That as has been promised through the prophets and the sages of old, the time, and half time, has been and is being fulfilled in this day and generation... The Lord, then, will come, 'even as ye have seen Him go.'
Q.4 How soon?
A.4 When those who are His have made the way clear, passable, for Him to come."
(From Edgar Cayce Reading #5749-4)
"For He shall come as ye have seen Him go, in the body He occupied in Galilee. The body He formed, that was crucified on the cross, that appeared to Philip, that appeared to I, even John."
(Edgar Cayce Reading #5749-4, 8/6/33)
"Q. Are we entering the period of preparation for His coming?
"A. Entering the test period, rather.
"Q. When Jesus Christ comes the second time will He set up His Kingdom on earth, and will it be an everlasting Kingdom?
"A. Read His promises in that ye have written of His words, as John gave, 'He shall rule for a thousand years. Then shall Satan be loosed again for a season."
(Edgar Cayce Reading #5749-2, 6/28/32)
"Then, as to that second coming into the world--He will come again and receive His own, those who have prepared themselves through belief in Him and acting in that manner; for the Spirit is abroad, and the time draws near, and there will be the reckoning... He that hath eyes to see, let him see. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear that music of the coming of the Lord of this vineyard. And art THOU ready to give account of what thou hast done with thine opportunity in the earth as the Sons of God, as the heirs and joint heirs of glory with the Son? Then make thy paths straight, for there must come an answering for what thou hast done with thy Lord! He will not tarry; for having overcome, He will appear even as the Lord and Master. Not as one born, but as one that returneth to His own; for He will walk and talk with men of every clime, and those who are faithful and just in their reckoning shall be caught up with Him to rule and to do judgment for a thousand years."
(Edgar Cayce Reading #5749-7)
For more information about Edgar Cayce and/or the organization committed to safeguarding and promoting His work, you can write or call:
The A.R.E. (The Association for Research and Enlightenment)
P.O. Box 595
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Attn: Joshua "Illinois" Shapiro
9737 Fox Glen Dr. #1K
Niles, IL 60714
TEL : (847) 824-1822
FAX: (413) 604-9059 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Truth Will Be Known
Last Modified: 2/17/97